Autoclave aerated concrete (AAC) is a building material with its superior load capacity and compressive strength, in particular, making ACC earthquake building blocks many benefits. The material is not flammable, but it provides excellent thermal insulation. Finally, AAC is very light, so you can easily and quickly process without heavy equipment.
Fast Building with AAC Blocks
Building with AAC blocks is faster than traditional building materials.
- Brick, larger AAC average block size than concrete block
- Approximately 75% lighter than concrete of AAC block
- High dimensional accuracy can be installed quickly and easily using thin layer mortar
Read Also: How to Acid Stain a Concrete Wall
Perfect Thermal Insulation
In Winter - AAC material provides excellent thermal protection and helps to reduce heating costs.
- The characteristic structure of AAC helps millions of small filled holes filled with air, respectively, including heat accumulate heat and avoid energy loss
- Insulation of AAC is significantly the same in all directions of units, which can significantly reduce thermal bridge
In Summer - Our AAC block helps significantly reduce cooling costs
Up to 80% of the heat from the outside enters from the roof of the building
Building cooling is about 4 times more expensive than heating
Our AAC material has excellent insulation that reduces minimum temperature fluctuation while ensuring adequate ventilation
Read Also: How To Build A LED Light
Building with AAC is Easy and Simple
Our AAC products can be cut into any shape and angle for use in all types of building applications.
- AAC is easy to cut - just as a tree cut
- A special tool will help you build with our materials
Healthy Room Climate with AAC Blocks
It offers excellent thermal insulation and breathability, comfortable accommodation.
- Our products adjust the humidity inside the building
- A convenient and healthy indoor climate is achieved throughout the year,
Outstanding Fire Resistance
We have the perfect solution for using fire safety, prevent damage and protect our lives.
- AAC is a noncombustible building material,
- AAC does not emit toxic gases in case of fire
- The best rating in the industry - our AAC material will provide up to 3 hours of fire protection
Ecology: Sustainable Building Material
Our materials are certified as one of the most sustainable construction materials.
- Our products are made from natural ingredients such as sand, lime, cement and water
- The byproducts of the business process are recycled back to the manufacturing process
Read Also: The Healing Properties of Jade
Excellent Earthquake Resistance and Load-bearing Capacity
Our material guarantees construction, such as filling and masonry safety as well as supporting structure.
- Despite the weight saving of our AAC block, its homogeneous structure of the building enables load distribution in all directions
- Thanks to its outstanding plasticity of our AAC block in the building, we can withstand earthquakes and can affect damage
If you want to buy AAC Block in Myanmar, visit at baganmart.com, which is Myanmar B2B e-commerce platform and online shopping for Myanmar business products buyers.