|Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC)|
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete is a kind of precast products, made from all natural ingredients to achieve high efficiency and excellent performance benefits. For just as in 1914, the Swedes discovered a mixture of cement, lime, water and sand, just like regular concrete buy adding aluminium power. This last material gives the Autoclaved Aerated Precast Concrete expansion properties.
Lightweight precast concrete containing air bubbles throughout the material, which in autoclaved aerated concrete block, to obtain a low density of lightweight materials in an autoclave oven.
Can be cut with a saw blade, it manages to be able to easily perforated. The reason for its characteristics, compressive strength of concrete, moisture content, bulk density test, you need to check for shrinkage tests. In particular, it is possible to use walls, floor, roof panel block, the lintel.
Properties of Aerated Concrete
Autoclaved Aerated concrete block, solid block of lightweight associated with the adhesive, has been reinforced with additional steel strength. AAC has a very high insulation value ensures excellent sound insulation barrier, for this reason, they are used in the construction of the above type. Extra large solid rectangular prism, the precast autoclaved aerated concrete wall laid with a mortar with a thin layer, there has been autoclaved. Installed units shall be protected from direct exposure to moisture by using a coating material.
Aerated Concrete Benefits and Applications
When using the AAC are some of the benefits that you get is the following:
- Excellent thermal protection, at about 1.25 inches. The thermal conductivity of 6 to 7.5% that of conventional concrete, is to make a very energy-efficient.
- Since it has a high heat resistance, AAC will have a lower cost of energy.
- Excellent soundproofing material and acoustic insulation.
- Aerated concrete provides fire and termite resistance.
- AAC is manufactured in a variety of shape and sizes.
- AAC blocks store and release energy over time.
- The aerated concrete is recyclable.
- Route chases can be cut to install electrical and plumbing rough-in.
- Extremely lightweight block stacked like conventional CMU.