If you are new to this phenomenon, coconut oil is antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-cancer, antiviral product, infection-fighting, antioxidant, and more. The list goes on and on. So let's be clear: Coconut oil is the magic. It is a liquid when heated and hardens at room temperature. It has a strange magical powers that will make life better in almost every way. Check out the following list of 10 ways that you can use, and try to say that it does not sound a bit weird.
- Grease pans with coconut oil instead of butter or cooking spray.
- Put on the bottom of his feet to fight the fungus or athletes foot.
- Throw in a tablespoon of hot tea to relieve the symptoms of colds and flu.
- Hey, you can even use as a sexual lubricant.
- Spread in place of butter in the dough.
- Lather on your body to use as a great natural tanning oil.
- Chocolate truffles.
- Add a spoon in your coffee that provides an even greater increase in energy.
- Rub into the scalp to stimulate hair growth and dandruff removal.
- Dab on the skin to soothe chicken pox, poison ivy and eczema.
If you are looking to buy virgin coconut oil in myanmar, please visits at bagantrade.com, which is Myanmar's first and the only B2B trading platform that engage local and global market.